Tuesday 9 February 2010

Mirror Mirror on The Wall, Who's the Fairest of Them All?

Hello Lovelies,

Following up on my previous post on ways to wear your baubles, I thought it would be a novel idea to introduce you to my latest Baubles n Fun Collection

So, without further ado, (drum rolls please) Ladies and Gals, let me introduce you to my Vanity Magic Mirror Collection
They look like normal heart shaped pendants with chains when you wear them, and yes they are that, and more...

At the side of the 'pendant' there is a latch where you can open it to reveal not just a mirror but a cute little heart shaped comb too
Now, you don't have to worry about missing a spot when you re touch your lippie, and you can kiss your bad hair day good bye :)

And here's the full collection, enjoy...









With Love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails