Tuesday 9 February 2010

Way(s) to wear your Baubles n Fun Frippery

Dear Readers,

I thought I'd share some tips with you on how to wear your Baubles n Fun frippery

In this post, I will show you how your Baubles n Fun neck piece can be transformed to a bag charm

You also can use your normal necklace as long as there is a center piece in them (ie. necklace with pendant)

Here, for our demonstration, I have chosen a cute Cuddly Bear and Minnie neck piece
Of course you can wear it as it is around your neck :), and when you are not wearing it (around your neck that is), you actually can coil the chain around your handbag handle and it will be transformed to a beautiful bag charm, Voila!
See how cute it is as bag charm :)

For your information, all Baubles N Fun Jewellery can be used in more than one way, I will show you other way(s) of wearing them in future posts

So, keep on tuning in:)

With Love,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails