Saturday 13 March 2010

{Tarina Tarantino} Alice in Wonderland

It comes as no surprise that I am a fan of Tarina Tarantino's line of jewelry, and from various sources around the net I heard that she is now teaming up with Sephora to launch a Beauty Line

There's just no stopping this lady folks; Tarina Tarantino is definitely a force to be reckoned with

While getting my daily dose of blog reading today, I found this at Nitrolicious
Well, no point getting sappy here, since I don't live in the States, but come on
20% OFF
(even though only on selected items)

ME WANTTTTTT

Is it too much too hope that she would extend the discount to her e shop?

By the way, if you haven't seen her Acid Alice Collection, you should

Here are some of my favourites ~ and some of them have been sold out too :(
Which one is your favourite?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails