Friday 12 March 2010

{Tom Binns} Alice in Wonderland

Have you seen the movie yet?
I, myself, haven't
But ~ would so love to catch it soon :)

Here are some of my favourite snapshots
This brings to mind the latest collaboration between Tom Binns and Disney Couture

I have always loved bold, over-the-top and elaborate creations of his

They are really phenomenal

First lady of the USA, Michelle Obama and Madonna are fans

In this collab, apparently Tom Binns created two versions of  Alice in Wonderland Collection

The first is the dark, pile-o-chunk, elaborate (mostly) necklaces, and the other is the more delicate, wearable and more mainstream, I say

Here are the pictures, you be the judge
They are now available here and here

Till then

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails